An evaluation of the Cardigan Bay Fisheries Local Action Group (FLAG). The FLAG has been supported through the “Animation, Communication and Evaluation Project”, which has an investment value of £108,359 and is funded through the Welsh EFF programme 2007-13.
This evaluation will:
- Provide an objective and evidenced assessment of the FLAG’s outputs, impact and the process of delivery;
- Use the learning from the evaluation to improve delivery;
- Build the capacity of staff, FLAG members in relation to review and evaluation; and
- Review the effectiveness of the Lead Body.
Given the client’s requirements and the wider context we are proposing a methodology that uses a mix of approaches, so that we can provide a rounded view of the FLAG’s achievements and “tell the story”:
- Provide a robust picture of outputs and impacts;
- Provide the opportunity for Stakeholders to share their views
- Use approaches, such as Social Return on Investment and Partnership self-evaluation to gain the fullest possible picture of the outcomes of the FLAG Project
- Run workshops with a cross section of stakeholders to ensure that internal and external views of the FLAG are understood and given due weight.
Funded by:Read more