Design and delivery of and Equality Training programme aimed at Outdoor Tourism Providers.
The programme is comprised of the following components:
- Why equality? Is thinking about equality and inclusion a burden or an opportunity?
- Introductory session to tee up the issues and introduce the approach to be followed;
- Elements that challenge the perception that practice is universally good
- What the sector is good at; opportunities we are missing, pitfalls we discovered, what people think of the sector from “outside”;
- Business benefits of focusing on inclusion – e.g., markets that are being missed;
- Market differentiation from an equality perspective – increasing your reach and relevance;
- Good practice case studies – from within the project area and beyond;
- Mutual challenge on current practice – interactive sessions on issues of current concern. If there is sufficient interest we can assist introduction of Action Learning methodologies around this issue and establishing Action Learning Sets.
Contracted by:Read more