This year we will again be collaborating with EPIC to deliver the summer school. Catalys’ contribution will be to lead a session on the challenges and lessons regarding the development of CSOs in South East Europe. We will be using our experience from evaluating DG Enlargement’s Civil Society Facility (CSF) programmes in the region, together…
Local Development Travel Bursary
Catalys is pleased to announce our first travel bursary.
The bursary will be offered to a young person from Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia or Montenegro who is involved in local action group or rural/agricultural association and is keen to learn from people and groups in other countries about their experiences in implementing Local Development Programmes.
Purpose – It is intended to support a young person who is active in rural development and participates in their Local Action Group, on order to undertake a learning journey between April and June 2015.
Procedure – the procedure is very simple. Applications should be made in the form of a succinct word document. In no more than 500 words you should state:
- The overall purpose of your learning journey
- What do you hope to learn
- How would your Local Action Group benefit from your journey
- Destination(s) you plan to visit (which organisations you plan to visit, and location(s))
- Approximate timings for the visit
- Proof of your age – you should be under 30 at the time of the application.
- You should plan a visit to explore ideas of real value to your Local Action Group
- You should produce a succinct report in English and in Croatian on your experiences and lessons
- We will mentor you through the visit
- We will pay you a bursary of €500 towards your travel and accommodation
Applications by 7th April
Award made by 10th April
Learning journey to be taken between 10th April and 15th June
Report to be submitted by 20th June
Presentation at Local Development Summer School Zadar – 2nd and 3rd July.
Applications should be submitted to: email@example.com